Hey there! How can we help you?
Streemcore Feature Videos
See what a Streem call looks like from start to finish.
Learn how to invite a customer to a Streem call.
Learn how to customize your Streem workspace.
Learn how to capture serial and model numbers using OCR with Streem.
Table of Contents
- Expert hearing echo while using a third-party calling software alongside a Streem call
- Streem Troubleshooting Guide
- Expert seeing "Something went wrong..." invite error
- Expert seeing "Oops, the connection timed out..." invite error
- Expert seeing "Unable to deliver invitation..." invite error
- Streem SMS invitation error messages
Starting the Call
- Starting the call: Invite link isn't clickable
- Starting the call: Customer doesn't get the SMS invite
- Starting the call: Customer doesn't get prompted for microphone permissions
- Starting the call: Customer doesn't get prompted for camera permissions
- Starting the call: Customer gets an "invitation expired" message
- Starting the call: Page takes a long time to load or times out
During the Call
- During the call: Video is distorted, has parallel lines
- During the call: StreemShot™ photos don't take
- During the call: Video is sideways (stuck in landscape or portrait orientation)
- During the call: Video cuts in and out
- During the call: Video is blurry or pixelated
- During the call: Expert sees a black screen instead of customer video
- After the Call
Streem User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
- Experts using a corporate firewall or VPN must configure their network using Streem's network allowlist
- Answers that Experts can provide for customer FAQs
- What browsers, devices, and apps can customers use?
- What browsers, devices, and apps can experts use?
- Does Streem work mobile-to-mobile?
- Do I need an account?