Note: Login issues are best solved using a desktop computer and a Chrome browser. If you are having trouble logging in from a mobile device please try to troubleshoot using a desktop computer instead.
Note: This article is not intended for experts who use single sign on (SSO) login methods. If you and your team use SSO please reach out to your own IT department to troubleshoot your login issues.
Password reset can be done at any time, either to simply reset your password or as a workaround for first ever login issues.
To reset your password:
- Confirm that you are using the correct email address by contacting your manager (a Streem Admin or Owner) to double check which email address they used to setup your Streem account. Alternatively, if you have already received a Streem email with the subject line "Setup your password" in your email inbox then you know for sure that you are using the correct email address.
- Go to workspaces.streempro.app/forgot
- Enter the email address where you originally received your "Setup your password" email and click the "Submit" button
- In your email inbox, find the most recent email from Streem with the subject line "Reset your Streem password"
- Open the "Reset your Streem password" email and click the "Reset Password" button
- You should be redirected to a webpage with a short form titled "Update your password." Fill out the two entry fields to confirm your password and press the "Submit" button
If you are unable to locate your "Setup your password" email and/or the "Reset your Streem password" email:
- Please contact your manager (a Streem Admin or Owner) to double check which email address they used to setup your Streem account
- If your manager confirms that you should have received a "Setup your password" email with your email address then please reach out to Streem Support (noting your email address and the name of your company) for further investigation.