This article serves to troubleshoot any password or log in issues for Experts with a Streem account.
Initial Log In
When a Streem account is created for an Expert, they will receive a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Setup your password" which prompts the Expert to create their password. Your specific workspace link is at the bottom of the email.
Please Note: This email can end up in a filtered folder, such as spam or promotions.
If you can't find the email, please double-check with your Streem Admin to confirm they used the correct email address for the account. If it still can't be found, please write to Support.
If you have the email but the initial link has expired, then follow the steps to reset your password (below) to establish the account.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to your Streem Workspace URL (provided on your welcome email or by your account admin - [yourcompany].streempro.app)
- Click "Forgot your password" below the log in screen
- Enter your email address used with Streem
- Click the link in the email you receive from email@example.com to set a password and log in
- If you don't receive the email, submit a ticket to our support team here.
Note: Password issues are best solved using a regular computer. If you are having trouble logging into a Streem Mobile App, we suggest you troubleshoot on your laptop or desktop.
Single Sign-on (SSO)
If your company uses SSO to log into Streem and you have an issue with it, start by contacting your team in charge of the SSO setup, usually IT. If there is an issue, your technical team can then write to Streem with their request for any assistance, as it generally requires engineering help.
Article is closed for comments.