Note: if you sent your customer a Streem invitation via SMS text message and they didn't receive an SMS message from Streem at all, see Customer doesn't get the SMS invite.
If your customer has received an invitation from Streem in an SMS message but nothing happens when they tap on the link, walk them through manually pasting the link into their browser:
- Instead of tapping on the link, hold your finger down on it (long press) until a menu appears.
- In the menu, tap Copy.
- Open a supported web browser on your mobile device.
- Tap the address bar at the top of the screen. If it already contains an address, tap the X button in the right-hand corner of the bar to clear it.
- Long press the empty address bar, then tap Paste.
- Tap the Go or right-facing arrow button in the keyboard at the bottom of the screen.
Workaround: Create a new invitation using the Copy & Paste Link option and send your customer the link via email or another method.
If your customer has tried everything above and the problem still persists, our Support team would love to lend a hand. Please gather some information so we can look into the problem on our end:
- Your customer's phone number or the invitation link you sent them
- The reference ID you entered on the invitation, if any
- The approximate time you sent the invitation
Include the above information and a summary of the problem and we'll get right back to you.