If you have trouble taking StreemShot photos during a Streem call, try these steps:
- Wait for the last StreemShot photo to come through before you try taking another one.
- Make sure your customer's camera has plenty of light and isn't blocked by a case or other object.
- Make sure you and your customer both have a strong internet connection. StreemShot photos use the full resolution of your customer's camera and take up extra bandwidth.
- End the Streem call and start a new one. This sometimes results in a stronger connection.
If you've tried everything above and the problem still persists, our Support team would love to lend a hand. Please gather some information so we can look into the problem on our end:
- The make and model of your customer’s device (e.g., iPhone 12 Mini or Galaxy S21 Ultra)
- The share link from your call — available from the top-right corner of the Call Details page
Include the above information and a summary of the problem and we'll get right back to you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.