If you're on a Streem call with your customer but you see a black screen where their video should be, try these steps:
- Make sure your customer's camera has plenty of light and isn't blocked by a case or other object.
- Make sure Streem has been granted access to the customer's camera:
- End the Streem call. Log out of the Streem Expert View, log back in again, and start a new call.
If you've tried everything above and the problem still persists, our Support team would love to lend a hand. Please gather some information so we can look into the problem on our end:
- The make and model of your customer’s device (e.g., iPhone 12 Mini or Galaxy S21 Ultra)
- The share link from your call — available from the top-right corner of the Call Details page
Include the above information and a summary of the problem and we'll get right back to you.