Note: if audio is coming through but it’s glitchy or too quiet, please see Audio is distorted or hard to hear.
If you’re on a Streem call but you can’t hear your customer via Streem, start by trying the following steps to rule out a problem on your end.
Steps for the expert:
- Make sure your volume is turned up.
- Make sure you’re using a supported browser and operating system.
- If you have a wireless headset connected, try ending the Streem call, disconnecting the headset, and starting a new call without it.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- Make sure another app isn’t blocking Streem from using the microphone.
If you’ve tried the above steps and still can’t hear your customer via Streem, use another communication method to walk them through the following steps on their end.
Steps for the customer:
- Make sure Streem has permission to use your microphone:
If you've tried everything above and the problem still persists, our Support team would love to lend a hand. Please gather some information so we can look into the problem on our end:
- The make and model of your customer’s device (e.g., iPhone 12 Mini or Galaxy S21 Ultra)
- The share link from your call — available from the top-right corner of the Call Details page
Include the above information and a summary of the problem and we'll get right back to you.